Slow-growing crops throwing a spanner in the works for feeding stock?
Worried that adding chemical fertiliser to crops is actually causing stock health problems?
Using the right fertiliser is key to maximising your yield and producing nutritionally dense crops. Our product is designed to tap into the biology of your crops, feeding them with vital growth and nutritional elements specifically suited for your farm’s conditions and the crop type, including brassicas, fodder beet, cereals, maize, and composites. With BioCrop, you can produce a higher quality crop to graze more animals, and rest easy knowing that you’re using a biologically driven fertiliser that won’t risk the health of your stock.
- Increased tonnage as well as heavier nutrient value.
- 100% useable, minimise leaching or waste.
- NPKS soil friendly with BioFish and BioSeaweed.
- Customisable – macro and micronutrients added where required, for plant nutrition and animal health.
- On-going sustained growth activity between applications.
- 30-50% increased nutrient density. For example, biologically grown Fodder Beet produces 2200 – 3500 micro siemens vs chemically grown produces only 1500 – 1700 micro siemens.
Target vital crop-specific requirements to maximise your yields with BioCrop.
$850PER/TON (+ freight & GST)