BioActive Soils Products
All our solid fertiliser products are packed full of beneficial living microbes sourced from open ocean fish and seaweed to unlock significant improvements across your farm.
Pest & Disease Control
Immediate & Sustained Improvements
Sourced From Ocean Biology
Unlock your farm potential using BioActive Soils Fertilisers & SupplementsImproving the ecosystem below the ground directly influences the results you will achieve above the ground- unlocking greater overall profitability potential for your farm.
- Significantly reduce your Nitrogen input levels
- Benefit from 100% fertiliser use – minimise leaching or waste
- Increase your existing growth production yields
- Sustainably control grass grub, porina, and root weevil
- Build soils that retain moisture effectively
- Produce healthier, heavier livestock
- Reduce pugging and compaction issues
- Minimise or eliminate weeds in the pasture by creating a favourable
- Reduce fertiliser applications per year
- Increase the protein and fat levels in your milk vat
- Reduce the reliance on chemicals
- Extend your pasture and crop growth period
- Produce better quality on-farm feed – baleage
- Reduce animal health supplements
- Minimise environmental pressure
Note – actual results vary and are dependant on past, present, and future on-farm practices. This list outlines the potential from a successful BioActive Fertilization programme over-time.
Fast nutrient-dense pasture growth
Tailored for excellent crop yields
To quickly improve livestock health
An ideal fertiliser for fast plant growth, specifically suited to pastures. Grass growth performance is similar to applying synthetic Urea (N) but with a significantly less Nitrogen nutrient % ratio and minimal leaching or evaporation.
To quickly improve livestock health. A range of solid (lick) and liquid (tonic) animal health supplements full of fish-based proteins, vitamins, minerals, omega 3, essential fats, and probiotics. Tonic solid in 20 litre containers.
Product Quick Guide
Click on the image to view the product summary page.
Nutrient Quick Guide
With approximately 17 Macro and Micronutrients required to grow strong healthy plants- we adjust our recipes to suit the pasture, crop, and animal health requirements of your farm. All our baseline products include
- Macro & Micro Trace Elements & Minerals (NPK)
- Biological Feed- Humic and Fulvic Acid
- Bacteria & Fungi Microbiology Inoculation- living soil micro-organisms
- 20 Amino Acids and 12 Soil Proteins which are necessary for soil, livestock & human health
- Soil Micro Flora & Animal Health Ingredients
- Vitamin B6, B12, A & C
- Ascorbic Acid
- Thiamin & Riboflavin
Additional trace elements such as zinc, cobalt, copper, boron, and selenium are added if required for animal health benefits.